الملاحظات
حلول تمارين كتب مدرسية للسنة الثانية ثانوي :: حل جميع تمارين الكتب المدرسية للسنة الثانية ثانوي ولجميع المواد (علوم طبيعية , علوم فيزيائية , لغة عربية , رياضيات ... الخ)
انواع عرض الموضوع
أدوات الموضوع
2012-11-23, 21:16
الصورة الرمزية Tassilialgerie
Tassilialgerie
مؤسس شبكة طاسيلي
تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2011
العمر : 25 - 30
الجنس : ذكر
المشاركات : 13,303
تقييم المستوى : 10
Tassilialgerie غير متواجد حالياً
0205 حلول جميع تمارين الصفحة 19 للانكليزية (شعب العلمية - السنة الثانية ثانوي)
Act.Five p. 19
The answers are not necessarily the ones given in the key below.
Example: Look at those black clouds. It’s going to rain.
a. You’ve put too much pressure in the balloon . Mind, it is going to
explode/ blow up.
b. The referee has put the whistle in his mouth. He is going to end the
match.
c. Mouloud has lost his balance. He is going to fall down.
d. Zohra has switched the TV off . She is going to bed/sleep.
e. Karim has just entered the postoffice. He is going to send a letter.

Act. One p.19
The students will edit the text using the semi-modal used to as appropriate.
I was born in the Kasbah of Algiers in 1949. My father was a stevedore: he used to work in the docks, loading and unloading ships. He used to go to work

early in the morning and to come back home late in the evening without getting any wages. At the time, stevedores used to pay French foremen on the docks to get a day’s work, but my dad never paid. So he didn’t use to get work every day. Mum used to cry but poor old dad never used to say a word. I remember, money was always the problem.
My sister Zohra and I didn’t have toys. So we used to go down the steep and narrow alleys of the Kasbah to spend the day in the French quarter near the harbour. All day long, we used to look at the toys displayed in shopwindows and envy the children of the French colonists playing in the park….

Act. Two p.19
The aim of this activity is to make the students re-invest the going to form to produce/write a policy statement. Before setting the students to task, brainstorm the topic with thems and elicite other ideas about what they are going to do if they are elected to an executive office. Make sure the ideas are organised into sets/chunks that they will develop into paragraphs. The ideas can be related to economy, society, the environment and so on and so forth.
Fellow Citizens,
If I am elected to office, I’m going to improve the standards of life in our town. First, I’m going to raise the salaries by 20 per cent ....
Moreover, I’m going to take a lot of measures to protect the environment and the health of our citizens. I’m going to ...
Finally, I’m going to improve our health system. I’m going to build two thousand flats. ..

أشهد أن لا اله الا الله وأشهد ان محمد رسول الله
2012-11-24, 12:20
الصورة الرمزية farahe 18
farahe 18
:: عضوة شرفية ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2011
الدولة : الجزائر - الشلف
المشاركات : 3,579
تقييم المستوى : 17
farahe 18 غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي
مشكوووووور والله يعطيك الف عافيه
2013-01-03, 18:27
الصورة الرمزية maissa_minoucha
maissa_minoucha
:: عضو مجتهد ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2012
العمر : 15 - 20
الجنس : انثى
المشاركات : 469
تقييم المستوى : 12
maissa_minoucha غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي
مشكوووووور والله يعطيك الف عافيه
*******THE BEST Favorite CULP RAEL MADRED
2014-09-27, 10:46
حبيبي يا رسول الله
:: عضو جديد ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2014
العمر : 15 - 20
المشاركات : 1
تقييم المستوى : 0
حبيبي يا رسول الله غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي
شكراااااااااااااااااا
2017-03-17, 11:04
الصورة الرمزية Déja Vu
Déja Vu
:: الإدارة ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2015
الدولة : الجزائر - عنابة
العمر : 20 - 25
المشاركات : 9,857
تقييم المستوى : 10
Déja Vu غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي رد: حلول جميع تمارين الصفحة 19 للانكليزية (شعب العلمية - السنة الثانية ثانوي)
بارك الله فيك
قل خيرا أو اصمت

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع
المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ أرشيف ] حل تمارين كتب المدرسية لجميع المواد - سنة 1 ثانوي جذع علوم و تكنولوجيا Tassilialgerie حلول تمارين كتب مدرسية للسنة الأولى ثانوي 90 2021-05-10 01:03
[ أرشيف ] حل تمارين كتب المدرسية لجميع المواد - سنة الثالثة متوسط (بدون تحميل) Tassilialgerie حلول تمارين الكتب المدرسية للسنة الثالثة متوسط - الجيل الثاني 101 2019-11-06 13:44
[ أرشيف ] حل تمارين كتب المدرسية لجميع المواد - سنة الرابعة متوسط Tassilialgerie حلول تمارين الكتب المدرسية للسنة الرابعة متوسط - الجيل الثاني 71 2019-04-20 17:55
حلول جميع تمارين الصفحة 18 للانكليزية (شعب العلمية - السنة الثانية ثانوي) Tassilialgerie حلول تمارين كتب مدرسية للسنة الثانية ثانوي 3 2017-03-17 11:07
حلول جميع تمارين العلوم الطبيعية للسنة الثالثة متوسط( بدون تحميل) Tassilialgerie حلول تمارين الكتب المدرسية للسنة الثالثة متوسط - الجيل الثاني 0 2013-07-09 22:12

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت الجزائر . الساعة الآن : 15:53
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي شبكة طاسيلي ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك (ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر)