تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2020
الدولة : غير محددة
العمر : 15 - 20
الجنس : انثى
المشاركات : 1,912
تقييم المستوى : 5
تاماهومي غير متواجد حالياً
06 Life has taught me
Life has taught me to make my heart a city of its loving homes and its ways of forgiveness and forgiveness and to give and not wait for a response to the bid and to be honest with myself before I ask someone to understand and teach me
That I do not regret anything and make hope a lamp that accompanies me everywhere.

Life has taught me

To fight everyone who stands in front of my dignity, even if it is my passion

Life has taught me

To do more than what I say, as a lot of words do little

Life has taught me

Not to be overly optimistic so that optimism does not turn into a shock

Life has taught me

To remember after all the joy of my sorrows .. so that the joy does not deceive me

Life has taught me

I do not dedicate my heart to the one I love .. Rather, I dedicate it to those who love me

Life has taught me

That I do not drown in the seas of love in order not to come in them

Life has taught me

If every person brings him down, if I go too far in his honor, he thinks that I spend him, and if I cut short, I will oppress him

Life has taught me

Not always in good faith, but rather take all possibilities into account

Life has taught me

If I respect my pride and keep my worries in my chest.

Life has taught me

Life has taught me ... aspects of my weakness ... when I gain more knowledge ... I realize the extent of my ignorance ...

She taught me that life is departure stations ... its end is anchorage ... and tears ...

Life has taught me .... to win an enemy after being a friend ....

You taught me not to trust anyone ....

Life taught me to paint its sides and bury myself in its corners ...

Life taught me that crying is the means to escape from sorrows and bitter reality ...

Life has taught me .... to do good and throw it into the sea ...

Life taught me ... to fulfill ... and this is the reason for my tragedy ...

And I refused to teach me how to conform and be flattering in order for my affairs to follow in life ... But I refused to obey and match them .... It is not a weakness but a principle inculcated in my morality ....

Life has taught me

To be like stars, staying up late to illuminate others and decorate their lives without waiting for someone to look at them and say thank you

Life has taught me

To meet everyone with a sincere smile, the effect of which is very great
... life taught me ... to acknowledge the merits and taught me ... to listen to whoever speaks to me until it ends ...

Life taught me to benefit from everything that surrounds me and to obey it to serve those who deserve ...

Life taught me not to say no ... except in the tashahhud ...

Life has taught me that reading is a spacious world and that knowledge is lacking in me the more I learn new, and if I increase knowledge ... it increases my knowledge of my ignorance ...

Life has taught me to see things in terms of seriousness .. Be beautiful You see existence beautiful ...

Life has taught me that writing is the finest and most durable art of expression

Life has taught me

To be myself .......... I search for myself and understand it first ..... then I search and understand others

Life taught me to accept myself as it is .... with all its negatives and positives, and I adapt to it

Life has taught me when ... I cry ... to look for a corner where no one can see me ...
And I cry and take out my cross, then wipe my tears and smile ...

Life has taught me when I laugh, associate with me and those around me .... and give it a loud laugh ... Enjoy all the joy in it ..... it may not return this moment

And life taught me to be as I am not looking for what people like, but for what I like and make me confident in myself

Life taught me not to say everything I know .... and not to lie

Life has taught me ........... to be silent at times
Take 🌹 a deep❄ breath🌈 , it's a bad 🌻day ,💞 not⚡ a bad💜 life🌼
2021-04-24, 16:26
الصورة الرمزية fati-chan
fati-chan
:: عضو مميز ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2020
الدولة : الجزائر - عنابة
العمر : 10 - 15
الجنس : انثى
المشاركات : 1,652
تقييم المستوى : 8
fati-chan غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي رد: Life has taught me
وهذا ايضا ، يمنع المنقول اختي
Take a deep breath, it's a bad day, not a bad life
خذ نفساً عميقاً انه يوم سيء وليس حياه سيئه 🖤✨

ايرين ييغر 🥺🤍❤️

مألوفة جدا لدرجة الغرابة.
- صَاآرِحني.

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع
المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
هل أنت عالق في حياتك؟ _ ?Are You Stuck in your LIFE أيوب بلعربي طاسيلي العام 5 2021-04-12 09:07
Life is hope تاماهومي منتدى الأقلام المميزة 0 2021-03-16 11:19
A life lesson N U T E L L A English Forum 0 2018-08-07 18:29
life is good الاسم2012 منتدى النقاش الحر 0 2016-02-09 21:49

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت الجزائر . الساعة الآن : 16:58
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي شبكة طاسيلي ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك (ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر)