الملاحظات
قسـم اللغـات الاجنبيـة :: خاص للمواضيع و المحادثات باللغات الأجنبية , English , French.
انواع عرض الموضوع
أدوات الموضوع
2017-03-27, 11:02
الصورة الرمزية Rourou the best
Rourou the best
:: عضو مجتهد ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2017
الدولة : الجزائر - تبسة
العمر : 15 - 20
الجنس : انثى
المشاركات : 469
تقييم المستوى : 8
Rourou the best غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي short storie
:The Bear and the two travellers

Two men set out together on a journey, and as they were travelling on foot and without any protection, they agreed that if any danger occurred on the road, each would stand by the other. As they were going along, they saw a bear coming towards them. One of them ran off,climbed up a tree ,and hid himself in the branches. The other threw himself flat on the ground and pretended to be dead; for he had heard that bears would not touch a dead body. The bear com up ,felt him all over with his snout,and seeing no signs of life )for the men held his breath while the bear was snuffling at him ),passed on and left him. The other traveller, when he saw that all danger was over,cam down from the tree,and congratulated his friend on his cleverness ."But tell me, "said he in joke,"what did the bear whisper in your ear?for he held his snout so close to your seemed to be telling you some secret." "He cautioned me,"said the other, "never again to travel with a friend who,after promising to stand by me in time of danger, leaves me in the lurch when danger comes,thinking of no one's safety but his one.
Please take advantage of all.
كرهت حياتي😢😭😍
2020-03-06, 21:55
saryma
:: عضو محظور ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2020
الدولة : الجزائر - المسيلة
العمر : 20 - 25
الجنس : انثى
المشاركات : 572
تقييم المستوى : 0
saryma غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي رد: short storie
شكرا على الموضوع
2020-03-10, 14:47
امين فاضل
:: عضو محظور ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2020
الدولة : الجزائر - المسيلة
العمر : 35 - 40
الجنس : ذكر
المشاركات : 476
تقييم المستوى : 0
امين فاضل غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي رد: short storie
تشششششششششششششششكراتنا

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع
المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
كل التعابير الكتابية التي تخص الانجليزية بدون تحميل - 4 متوسط Déja Vu حلول تمارين الكتب المدرسية للسنة الرابعة متوسط - الجيل الثاني 17 2018-07-07 18:18
تمت الاجابة مساعدة: what do you prefer TV or Radio? express your preferences in a short paragraph ♥FaYRouZ♥ قسم طلبات الاعضاء 9 2016-09-20 20:29
short dresses in algeria liza lol English Forum 9 2016-03-26 20:54
short dresses in algeria liza lol English Forum 0 2015-10-03 19:58

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت الجزائر . الساعة الآن : 01:18
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي شبكة طاسيلي ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك (ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر)