الملاحظات
المواضيع ذات الكلمات الدلالية مع pair
  الموضوع / كاتب الموضوع آخر مشاركة مشاركات المشاهدات المنتدى
Some people argue that counterfeiting benefits consumers by giving them access to lower-price goods. This is a totally mistaken claim. First,...
Think, pair, share (p.58)
صمت القلوب
10 80,019 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
I sometimes think with awe about the possible consequences for life on earth if a comet collided with our planet. I can imagine it hurtling through...
Think, pair, share (p.149)
صمت القلوب
3 3,873 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
Though not necessarily applying to Algerians, the text below could be used as a model. 
The death of a close friend or a relative, the occurrence of...
Think, pair, share (pp.180-181
صمت القلوب
5 2,427 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
Dear fellow citizens, 
Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of good will to unite around me.  ...
Think, pair, share (p.52)
صمت القلوب
5 53,942 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
Study the closely the model essay below and make the best use of it in preparation for the exercise. 
There are three major threats to our...
Think, pair, share (p.30)
صمت القلوب
3 2,052 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
Dear Linda, 
Today, I’ll write to you about my school. And the least I can say is that I feel quite happy and comfortable in it. 
First, let me...
Think, pair, share (p.89
صمت القلوب
3 5,530 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
We may live a totally different life in the next few decades because modernity has brought with it a new life style. Nowadays people take less time...
Think, pair, share (p.112
صمت القلوب
3 12,385 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
Food safety has become one of the major worries for mankind. This worry has three major sources: the chemical contamination of agricultural products,...
Think, pair, share (pp.119-120)
صمت القلوب
3 38,067 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
The Moon is an earth satellite orbiting our planet from a distance of 384,000kms on average, and its orbit is in a west-to-east direction. Its...
Think, pair, share (p.141
صمت القلوب
3 5,266 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
Dear Miserable, 
I’m very sorry to hear that you are having difficulty coping with stress and anxiety, due to the forthcoming final examination. I...
Think, pair, share (p.172)
صمت القلوب
3 2,784 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
Make sure the students contrast the past (used to/had to/were able to) with the present (verbs in the present simple). Provide them with some link...
Think, pair, share (p.20
صمت القلوب
4 13,294 شعبة العلوم التجريبية
الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت الجزائر . الساعة الآن : 06:04
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي شبكة طاسيلي ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك (ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر)