الملاحظات
قـسم الفروض والاختبارات للسنة الرابعة متوسط - الجيل الثاني :: فروض واختبارات لجميع المواد والفصول خاص بالسنة الرابعة متوسط ومن مؤسسات تربوية مختلفة مع حلول اختبارات شهادة BEM
انواع عرض الموضوع
أدوات الموضوع
2017-11-27, 20:08
الصورة الرمزية eruchan
eruchan
:: عضو جديد ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2016
العمر : 10 - 15
الجنس : انثى
المشاركات : 25
تقييم المستوى : 0
eruchan غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي exam/test first term english 4AM~اختبار/فرض الثلاثي1 انجليزية 4متوسط
Text:
Dear Sebastian,

i wanted to write you a letter to apologize,what i did last weekend was horribly inappropriate,disrespectful,and wildly selfish.Your birthday~party is supposed to celebrating your happiness.By proposing to Lucy,i turned that focus on to me.i tried to steal your moment and that was wrong.This is terrible because i would try and offer an explanation for what i did,but there are no excuses,and just being sorry isn't enough.So i'm sorry if you felt bad about this,i promise that i will change!

Your lovely friend,Juvia

A-Read and write:
1-who is the sender?.............
2-who is the receiver?...............
3-the text is:
A-a letter
B-a dialogue
C-lyrics of a song
4-The sender speaks"by proposing to.....i turned that focus on to me"
by proposing to "who?":
A-Sebastian
B-Lucy
C-Jean
D-Juvia
5-true or false or not montioned:
Juvia came to Sebastian's birthday~party last weekend..........
Lucy came to Juvia's birthday~party one month ago.......
Jean didn't came to Sebastian's birthday~party last weekend,so he sended to him a letter......
Juvia sends an apologize letter to Sebastian.............
Juvia sends a sale letter to Sebastian..............
B-Lexis:
1-Find in the text:
opposite of:
give...........
appropriate..........
synonyms of:
abundant.............
vivacity............
C-Mastery of language:
1-reorder:
While/in/often/sincerity/person/more/conveys/apologizing/sincerity/.
cases/In/underlying/need/a/will/to/you'll/many/offer/,/also/solution/that//issues/any/fix/.
2-What those sentences express:
May I offer to you this,sir?................
May god help you............
written apology might be your only option or could otherwise be the preferred method...................
I'm sure that you could do it!.....................
Can i speak to the boss?.................
D-Written expression:
write qn opologize letter to your friend including the explanation on why weren't able to attend her/his birthday~party,using modal verbs,this
Question&Answers will help you to write this letter using its informations:
When should you include an explanation for your actions in an apology letter.When your reasoning might give the person insight into your actions.
What sort of tone should your apology letter have?Honest
True or False: You should always end your letter with a basic, formal closing.False

Correction:
A-Read and write:
1-who is the sender?Juvia
2-who is the receiver?Sebastian
3-the text is:
A-a letter

4-The sender speaks"by proposing to.....i turned that focus on to me"
by proposing to "who?":

B-Lucy

5-true or false or not montioned:
Juvia came to Sebastian's birthday~party last weekend..........false
Lucy came to Juvia's birthday~party one month ago.......not montioned
Jean didn't came to Sebastian's birthday~party last weekend,so he sended to him a letter......not montioned
Juvia sends an apologize letter to Sebastian.............true
Juvia sends a sale letter to Sebastian..............false
B-Lexis:
1-Find in the text:
opposite of:
give...........steal
appropriate..........inappropriate
synonyms of:
abundant.............Enough
vivacity............happiness
C-Mastery of language:
1-reorder:
While/in/often/sincerity/person/more/conveys/apologizing/sincerity/.
While apologizing in person often conveys more sincerity.
cases/In/underlying/need/a/will/to/you'll/many/offer/,/also/solution/that//issues/any/fix/.
In many cases, you'll also need to offer a solution that will fix any underlying issues
2-What those sentences express:
you will put:ability/inability/permission/obligation/prohibition/necessity/possibility/request/romote possibility.
May I offer to you this,sir?................
May god help you............
written apology might be your only option or could otherwise be the preferred method...................
I'm sure that you could do it!.....................
Can i speak to the boss?.................
D-Written expression:
preferred method. To write an apology letter, you'll need to address your error early in the letter, acknowledge the other party's hurt feelings, and accept full responsibility for your part in the matter. In many cases, you'll also need to offer a solution that will fix any underlying issues related to the original problem. If you want to make sure that your apology is effective and doesn't cause even more hurt, aim for both clarity and sincerity while you write.
When should you include an explanation for your actions in an apology letter.When your reasoning might give the person insight into your actions.
Correct! If your actions were the result of something large or explicable, it might help to provide context. For instance, if you were late to speaking engagement because of an accident on the road, that might ease some of the person's frustrations. But use this sparingly, because you don't want to sound like you're making excuses.
What sort of tone should your apology letter have?Honest
Correct! The tone of your letter should reflect how you feel at upsetting the other person. The apology isn't about you, but portraying your true emotions and being sincere and genuine will go a long way to gaining forgiveness.
True or False: You should always end your letter with a basic, formal closing.False
That's right! You will want your letter to maintain a certain seriousness. After all, you are apologizing! But that doesn't mean you necessarily have to stick to basic closings. If you want to be more personal or creative, try out alterations that give the letter something special. For instance, "Again, I deeply apologize for the problems my actions caused, and I hope I can work to make it right," is a stronger closing than "Sincerely."

2017-11-27, 21:57
الصورة الرمزية Dr.ikrams
Dr.ikrams
:: عضوية شرفية ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2015
الدولة : الجزائر - البويرة
العمر : 20 - 25
المشاركات : 28,526
تقييم المستوى : 49
Dr.ikrams غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي رد: exam/test first term english 4AM~اختبار/فرض الثلاثي1 انجليزية 4متوسط
بارك الله فيك أختي
( فَإِنَّهَا لا تَعْمَى الأَبْصَارُ وَلَكِن تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ ) ( الحج / 46 )

علَيكَ مُتَوَكلين وبك نَظُن الظَن الجَميل
اللهم قدراً جميلاً ، وخَيرا يتبعهُ رِضاك

معرَّفي السابق : الْعُرْوَةُ الْوُثْقَى

صــارحـنـي

2017-11-27, 22:01
الصورة الرمزية Déja Vu
Déja Vu
:: الإدارة ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2015
الدولة : الجزائر - عنابة
العمر : 20 - 25
المشاركات : 9,857
تقييم المستوى : 10
Déja Vu غير متواجد حالياً
افتراضي رد: exam/test first term english 4AM~اختبار/فرض الثلاثي1 انجليزية 4متوسط
جزاك الله خيرا أختاه
## تم النقل للقسم المناسب
قل خيرا أو اصمت
2017-11-28, 10:58
faresimad
تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2017
الدولة : الجزائر - مستغانم
الجنس : ذكر
المشاركات : 2
faresimad غير متواجد حالياً
جزيل الشكر نورك الله وزادك من فضله
2017-11-28, 11:00
faresimad
تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2017
الدولة : الجزائر - مستغانم
الجنس : ذكر
المشاركات : 2
faresimad غير متواجد حالياً
Smile35 رد: exam/test first term english 4AM~اختبار/فرض الثلاثي1 انجليزية 4متوسط
موضوع جيدشكرا جزيلا

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع
المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the test of english first term 3am liza lol قـسم الفروض والاختبارات للسنة الثالثة متوسط - الجيل الثاني 0 2015-11-23 22:44

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت الجزائر . الساعة الآن : 19:54
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي شبكة طاسيلي ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك (ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر)