الملاحظات
قـسم الفروض والاختبارات للسنة الثالثة متوسط - الجيل الثاني :: تجدون هنـا فروض واختبارات لجميع المواد و كل الفصول من مختلف مؤسسات التربوية خاص بالسنة الثالثة متوسط - الجيل الثاني
2015-11-23, 22:44
liza lol
:: عضو محظور ::
تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2015
العمر : 10 - 15
الجنس : انثى
المشاركات : 35
تقييم المستوى : 0
liza lol غير متواجد حالياً
0205 the test of english first term 3am
Text :
Dear mum,
Sorry i haven’t phoned you since last week.I was studying very hard and I was always too busy .We had an important exam yesterday and I hope I’ll get good marks.
You know , life is so different here in the university campus . My room isn’t very pleasant, but don’t worry , always keep it clean and tidy .My roommate , Zaki is from Tigzirt a small town near the sea in Tizi Ouzou. He is very smart, funny and very helpful. He wants to be a singer .He plays the electric guitar very well and he loves rock music wich I don’t really like because it’s very noisy. But , Zaki is truly an amazing person and we are having a great time together.

I’m sorry mum, it won’t be possible for me to come back home next week-end because my friend Zaki has invited me to spend a couple of days in Tigzirt , his home town .I’m going to meet his parents .They are kind and generous , Kabyle people .I promise that I’ll e-mail you as soon I get there . I miss you and Dad a lot.

P.S/ Please , can you tell Dad to send me some money by post?
Lots of love from your son,
Sami

Part one : reading comprehension 7pts
1:Read the text and say if thes sentences are true or false
Sami is a university student .
Sami and Zaki live in different rooms of the university campus .
Sami won’t accept the invitation of his friend Zaki .
2: a: find in the text opposites of: messy =/=
Quiet =/=
Find in the text two sentences one expressing “ a request “ and another expressing “ an apology”
3: Complete the following definitions :
A busy person is someone …………. Has a lot of …………. To do.
4: Read the text again and answer the following questions in full:
Does Sami like rock music ? Justify .
Is Sami going to see his parents next week-end ? Why?
What does the underlined relative pronoun “which” replace in the text?
2: Mastery of language 7pts
1:Re-order the following words and write correct sentences.Pay attention to the punctuation:
again – lies –never – tell – will- I.
-some –would –ice-cream – you - ? – like.
-week-end – going – sami – not – see – is – to-his –next –parents.
2:Circle the silent letters in the following words . Eg: l i s t e n :
Listen – would – which – half – know .
3:Zaki invites Sami to spend some days with his family in Tigzirt and Sami accept his invitation .Write their conversation . Use the formal /polite language:
Zaki:……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………?
Sami:……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………….
Part two : Written production 6pts:
It’s Thursday afternoon . Sami is now in Tigzirt with his friend . Zaki ‘s parents are very happy to receive him at home . He is writing an e-mail to his mother to tell her about the different activities which they are going to do during the week-end .
Use the following list of activities planned by Zaki write Sami ‘s e-mail to his mother
Friday morning : Visit the town - do some shopping - buy some Kabyle objects eg: (clothes – jewels – poteries..)
Friday afternoon: Visit the roman ruins – take photos.
Sunday morning: Stay at the seaside - swim - eat fresh fish.
Sunday afternoon: Go fishing with Zaki ‘s uncle on his boat

Dear mum
I’m now in Tigzirt with my friend Zaki . I’m very happy to……………………………………………………….
Tomorrow , we…………………………………………………………
Good luck.

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع
المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Third Term English Examination - 3 MS. DZ_Khelifa قـسم الفروض والاختبارات للسنة الثالثة متوسط - الجيل الثاني 11 2017-04-18 17:03
Last term english exam 3am صوت الحمام قـسم الفروض والاختبارات للسنة الثالثة متوسط - الجيل الثاني 4 2015-05-27 18:55
second term test N2 2am mil قـسم الفروض والاختبارات للسنة الثانية متوسط - الجيل الثاني 2 2015-01-30 16:46
second term test N2 2am mil قـسم الفروض والاختبارات للسنة الثانية متوسط - الجيل الثاني 0 2015-01-22 20:43

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت الجزائر . الساعة الآن : 05:50
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي شبكة طاسيلي ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك (ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر)